1. Set small reachable goals! You will much likely exercise regularly if you set realistic goals.
2. Buddy up! Exercise with a friend with similar goals help keep you motivated.
3. Time for results! Give an exercise routine 8-12 weeks to work for you.
4. Weight train! Do you want a sculpted toned look? Then learn to lift weights–it boots metabolism, builds lean muscle, and burns calories. And NO it does not make you BULKY!
5. Get a balanced workout plan! Don’t overdo the cardio especially if you want to add lean muscle, sculpt and tone. Its all about balance-do what is right for what you are trying to achieve with your physique.
6. Wanna get rid of the MIDSECTION! The answer is NOT just crunches! LEAN ABS ARE THE RESULT OF A HEALTHY DIET, CARDIO, AND AB WORKOUTS! (In that order)
7. Be flexible! Daily stretching should be part of a well rounded fitness program. Try a yoga or Pilates class!
8. Try new exercise routines! Doing the same exercise routine for months on end, allows your body to eventually adapt to it. This is the straight path to exercise burnout!
9. You are what you EAT! EATING FIVE SMALL MEALS A DAY keeps you from overeating!
10. EAT FRUITS AND VEGETABLES LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW! AND CHUG THAT WATER! IT’S A HUGE SUPPORTER IN BURING FAT!